MATERIALS FOR BASIC SEWING CLASS:
In the basic sewing class we will be learning to construct pillows. The best part of pillows is that we can use so many different kinds of materials, textures, prints, designs, anything and everything you love.
1. Please bring something with an interesting design as the focal point such as a vintage needle point design, pretty print on a table cloth or other type of material or a fun design on a t-shirt. If you bring a t-shirt please make sure that is at least 1 inch on all 4 sides of the design so that there is enough from to cut the design out.
2. Pillow form (any size you like). If using a big needle point I recommend a 20" x 20" pillow form. If using a t-shirt design 14" x 14" is good (check to see your design will fit).
3. Contrasting materials for a boarder. You can use one colour or you can bring scraps of 4 or more materials to make an interesting design.
4. Contrasting materials for the back of the pillow.
5. Matching and contrasting thread.
Space is limited so book in advance to ensure availability