Saturday June 15th 1 pm-4 pm
MATERIALS FOR TEA TOWEL PILLOW:
1.Vintage Tea Towel
2. Pillow Form: 20 inches x 20 inches
* If you would like to make an additional smaller pillow bring another vintage tea towel and stuffing.
3. Contrasting material for the boarder bring at least 25 inches x 25 inches. Plain coloured reclaimed bedsheets work well.
4. 3 meters of new or vintage white or cream coloured lace.
5. 3 colours of thread to match: lace, tea towel and boarder fabric.
Additional tools: Sewing machine, sewing needles, scissors, pins, tailors chalk,
If you have a rotary cutter, grid ruler and rotary mat that would also be helpful.
Space is limited so book in advance to ensure availability